- The built-in temperature gauge in the copper still displays the temperature in Celsius.
- These stills are handmade in Portugal by highly skilled artisans
- Copper stills can be used for Hydro Distillation, Steam Distillation and for Distilling alcohol.
- Capacity: 5 Liters - 1.3 Gallons
- Measurements (H,W,L): 23" x 17" x 9"
- Perfect way to make essential oils, fruit brandies, schnapps & whiskey.
This ancient model of traditional still is being widely used in the Iberian Peninsula and some countries in Europe, and is based on ancient Arab traditions, where there were great Alchemists Masters, true connoisseurs of the distillation art. The distillation process of this alembic still is basic, where the pot represents a fundamental element of the still. We use in its construction the same old knowledge of the past generations. We use also copper and brass solder to avoid a construction free of lead. This still serves to distil alcohol, essential oils and floral waters.