- Hand-painted and Handmade
- This piece was made with traditional processes, it may have small irregularities that characterize it as a unique piece
- Since these are handmade and hand painted, the one you will receive may be slightly different than what is shown in the picture
- Made In Portugal by Olaria Carrilho Lopes, each piece is signed by the artist
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.25" x 4.25" (H x L x W)
- SKU: 3318114
Handmade in Portugal by the renowned ceramic pottery artist, Carrilho Lopes, this utensil holder comes from the village of Corval, in Alentejo, Portugal, known for its fine ceramics and considered the Iberian capital of pottery. This piece presents a floral pattern with rich colors that will stand out on your kitchen, but will also be a spectacular decorative piece.
Beautiful work of art! I’d definitely recommend buying it!
Beautiful vase. I look forward to spring so I can put flowers from garden in it.