- Hand Hammered in the North of Portugal
- Made From 2mm-gauge Copper with brass handles. The inside has a layer of pure copper and is copper coated.
- Made in Portugal
- Capacity: 2.1 Quarts
- Measurements: 6.75" x 6.75" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
- Ideal for gas and electric cook tops
- Oven and broiler safe
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt
José Manuel Carneiro Ld.ª has extensive know-how in the manufacture of copper crafts and is currently a reference manufacturer throughout the country. It marks its production with the knowledge and experience of the best artisans, having a team of collaborators with quality performance over the years. Commercially the company has a wide range of products, distributed in the areas of distillation, kitchen, decoration.