- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Made In Portugal
- Two Sizes Available
ARTAME is a Portuguese company with over 40 years in business, specializing in the manufacture of stainless steel kitchenware, for domestic and professional use. It is located in Monte Baguim, Gondomar, 12km from the city of Porto and less than 20 minutes from the international airport Francisco S Carneiro and Leixes harbor. The company's facilities occupy an area of ??over 20.000 m2.1969 - Alexander Perea creates ARTAME - Manufacturas Artsticas Ltd as a factory of small items for gifts and knives.
- 1974 - Starts the production of metallic kitchenware
- 1982 - The company starts exporting.
- 1990 - The company becomes a public company, adopting the designation ARTAME - Indstria Metalrgica, S.A.
- 1992 - Expansion of its facilities
- 2008 - Start of the production of pressure cookers.
Currently, ARTAME is dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of stainless steel kitchenware, household and industrial , 18/10 stainless steel grade 304 which offers great durability and resistance to their products. Artame has a very diverse catalog, manufacturing more than 3000 products. Nearly 50% of all production is intended for the foreign market, exporting to over 30 countries across 5 continents.