- Durability and proven quality; Water naturally fresh and healthy.
- Made in Brazil; Handmade from special terracotta.
- Reduces impurities present in the water.
- Equipped with the new generation of Stéfani Clic Tap.
- Capacity: 6 Liters and 1 Cartridge; 8 Liters and 2 Cartridges
São João was the first filter to be manufactured by Cerâmica Stéfani in 1947, maintaining its characteristics and tradition. After all those years in the market, it has marked its presence over at least three generations. All the sympathy that the public has for the São João filter is due to its unquestionable quality, durability and value that has come along with it since it was created.
This is my second Cerâmica Stéfani São João Original Terracota Brazilian Water Filter and after 1 month of use, the issue of having discoloration on the ceramic started happening, even after I wash and clean the filter inside and out every week.
Very disappointed after spend all that money on the filter.
Started looking for another water filter since I live on the 4th floor and it is very difficult to be carrying gallons of water up to the 4th floor.