- Hand Hammered in the North of Portugal
- Made From 2mm-gauge Copper with brass handles. The inside has a layer of pure copper and is copper coated.
- Made in Portugal
- Capacity: 3.6 Quarts / 5.7 Quarts
- Measurements: 3.6 Quarts - 10" x 10" x 4.5"; 5.7 Quarts - 12" x 12" x 5" (L x W x H)
- Ideal for gas and electric cook tops
- Oven and broiler safe
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt
José Manuel Carneiro Ld.ª has extensive know-how in the manufacture of copper crafts and is currently a reference manufacturer throughout the country. It marks its production with the knowledge and experience of the best artisans, having a team of collaborators with quality performance over the years. Commercially the company has a wide range of products, distributed in the areas of distillation, kitchen, decoration.
Excellent pot. Very beautiful and good quality. Super happy with my purchase.
Gorgeous pan. Could have been heavier for 2 mm gage copper