Sakura SA5556CHR 52 inch Ceiling Fan 220-240 Volts 50/60Hz Export Only
- 52 Inches
- 3 Spot Light Fixture
- Max. 60 Watt Bulb. Accepts Five Bulbs, For Total Max. Output Of 300 Watt of Light
- Chrome Design
- 5 Blades
- 3 Wired Adaptable
- High Efficiency Motor
- Remote Control Sold Separately
How do I select the right size fan for my needs?
- Use a 30” diameter ceiling fan if the largest room dimension is 6-9 square meters.
- Use a 42” - 44” diameter ceiling fan if the largest room dimension is 9-16 square meters.
- Use a 48” - 52” diameter ceiling fan if the largest room dimension is larger than 16 square meters.
What function can the reverse switch perform?
In summer, pushing reverse switch DOWN, the ceiling fan creates a wind chill effect, makes you feel cooler by accelerating the evaporation of perspiration on your skin. When used in conjunction with an air conditioner, it will lower energy costs.
In winter, pushing reverse switch UP, the ceiling fan help push the warm air trapped near the ceiling back down, gently re-circulate the warm air in the room. The heating system will not overwork to warm the room.