- According to an old tale, a pair of earrings were offered to Queen Maria II during her visit to Viana do Castelo and the popular model quickly became known as the Queen Earrings. This iconic model oh the Portuguese jewelry, also used as a pendant, is a favorite of the young Fado singers. Wear it and it will make you feel a Queen.
- Filigree imitation gold pin to be worn with the Traditional Women's costumes.
- To Clean Do Not Use Abrasive Products
- Gold in Color, Not Real Gold
- Used By The Traditional Portuguese Women Folklore Dancers
- Measurements: 1.75" x 0.75"
- Ref #: 500383
Portuguese filigree is the result of a meticulous interlacing of fine sterling wires welded together with small metal balls, forming drawings that depict the lives of the Portuguese people. Today the tradition is not lost. There is still an ever-increasing interest in this art that strengthens its ties with the past, keeping its intrinsic sophistication.
It is a manual art that requires a lot of expertise on the part of the artisan. Your piece will be unique, brought directly from the artisan to you.
More From This Collections