10.000 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer
- Input Voltage: 110/120/220/240 Volts /AC Selectable
- OutputVoltage: 110 Volts or 220 Volts / AC Selectable
- Simultaneous 2-Mode Output 120 Volt (Standard US Outlet) / 220 Volt (Universal Outlet)
- All Range Fuse Protection With Two Spare Fuses Included
- CE Certified And Two Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- CE / ISO9001 / ISO14001 Factory Certified
- Measurements - 10" x 10" x 13" Inches (W x L x H)
- Net Weight -70 LBS
Made by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry, the Topow ST Series step up / step down voltage transformers offer you a safe, reliable, affordable and convenient solution to converting voltages from 110-120 volts up to 220-240 volts, or from 220-240 volts down to 110-120 volts for both home use and industrial applications.
The ST-10.000 is rated at 10.000 watts maximum. There are a total of two outputs on the front panel. Two are grounded outputs, one designated for 110 volts with a US standard outlet, the other for 220 volts only with a universal outlet. It also uses a protective standard fuse for extra safety.
The manufacturer recommends you purchase a transformer that is 25% higher than the wattage you need. You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher voltage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Some items, such as laser printers and power tools, spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the item's capacity.
- Use Amps to calculate Watts:
More From This Collection