- Step Down From 220V/240V AC To 110V/120V AC
- Input: 220V/240V AC Round Pin Plug
- Output:110V/120V AC Flat Blade
- Converts 240/220 Volts to 120/110 Volts
- 1600 watts
- 2 Round European Pins In Back Go Into 220v Wall Outlet, Standard 2-Prong USA Flat Slots In Front For 110v
- With Free Extension Plug
- Brand New
- Original Package
- Sealed Box
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 (Inches)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Do not try to use this converter with any motorized appliance or product that does not produce heat or have a heating element. ( It will not work and will damage your item )
International Voltage Converter 220V to 110V rated from 50 Watt to 1600 Watt. Perfect to use with hair-dyers, irons, hair curlers, coffee makers, toasters,or any heating only type of appliance.
Simple to operate: plug converter into foreign wall outlet and plug your appliance into the converter's female receptacle, and use your appliance as you would at home.
POWER: Electric appliances up to 1600W such as hair-dryers, irons, hair setters, electric hair curlers, coffee makers, heaters, toasters, coffee cup heaters, clothing steamers, and much more! (Do not use with appliances exceeding 1600W).
IMPORTANT: This transformer is for short term use only, not intended for continuous use. Limit use per 20-30 minute intervals.
Suitable for hair dryers, hair strengthen pars. Should not be used with appliances that consume more than 1600W. Do not use with kitchen appliances, blenders, mixers, or any heavy machinery. Do not use with any appliance with a motor, cellphones, shavers, radios, computers.
The manufacturer recommends you purchase a transformer that is 25% higher then the wattage you need. You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher voltage transformer, however if you buy one that is nor powerful enough, it will not work.
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Some items, such as laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Use Amps to calculate Watts:
Volts (times) Amps=Watts. For example 110Vx 5A = 550W
More From This Collection
great product with a good price,fast delivery.