- Authentic Craftsmanship: This 9.5" Our Lady of Fatima Statue is meticulously crafted in the sacred town of Fatima, Portugal, ensuring an authentic and spiritually meaningful connection to the miraculous events that transpired there. Every detail is thoughtfully sculpted by skilled artisans, preserving the essence of the sacred site.
- Exquisite Hand-Painted Detailing: Crafted with meticulous artistry, the statue is hand-painted by skilled artisans who infuse vibrant colors and intricate details, creating a captivating representation that embodies the radiant beauty and grace of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Glass Life-Like Eyes: The statue features glass lifelike eyes that possess a profound, almost ethereal quality. These eyes offer a deep and soulful gaze, evoking a sense of connection and spirituality that resonates with those who behold it.
- Durable Polystyrene Resin: Crafted from high-quality polystyrene resin, this statue exhibits remarkable durability and resistance to wear, ensuring that it stands the test of time and retains its pristine appearance.
- 9.5" to top of crown x 2" base x 2" (HxWxL) , 7 oz. weight
Elevate your spiritual devotion with our exquisitely crafted 9.5" Our Lady of Fatima Statue. This extraordinary piece of religious art is a profound symbol of faith, meticulously created in the sacred town of Fatima, Portugal, where the miraculous apparitions of Our Lady occurred. With every detail thoughtfully designed, it captures the divine essence and grace of this significant event.
FarPortugal's remarkable history commenced with the momentous apparitions in Fátima in 1917, where the production of religious articles found its humble beginnings. Inspired by faith, the people of Sobral and beyond started crafting rosaries from garden plant seeds, leading to the foundation of FarPortugal. In a small patio, António Henriques and his children began handcrafting rosaries, a tradition that would soon extend across Portugal, with António personally delivering their weekly production to churches across the nation.
The company's evolution continued in 1971 when one of António's sons founded FarPortugal, exclusively specializing in rosaries. As the influx of pilgrims to Fátima increased, the demand for rosaries grew, necessitating the transition to alternative materials, notably with glass beads produced by the skilled artisans of Marinha Grande. Wood and plastic were also incorporated. Today, FarPortugal is managed by the grandchildren of António Henriques and has expanded its product range to include religious images, crucifixes, porcelain décor, and more, all while maintaining the tradition of manual craftsmanship.