- The original Moka coffee pot: Moka Express is the original stovetop espresso maker, it provides the experience of the real Italian way of preparing a tasteful coffee, its unique shape and the inimitable gentleman with moustache date back to 1933, when Alfonso Bialetti invented it.
- Made in Italy: It is made in Italy and its quality is enhanced by the patented safety valve which makes it easy to clean and its ergonomic handle, available in many sizes and suitable for gas, electric and induction (with the Bialetti induction adapter plate)
- How to prepare the coffee: fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill it up with ground coffee without pressing, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Express starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Moka Express sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: The Bialetti Moka Express must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered
You can skip waiting in long lines and dreaming of your favorite Italian cafe when you have the Moka Express Espresso Maker from Bialetti right in your kitchen. This espresso maker produces delicious, rich Italian coffee in just a matter of minutes. The unique design features an eight-sided shape that allows the espresso maker to properly diffuse heat in order to enhance the aroma and flavor of your coffee. Whether you're whipping up a small espresso for yourself in the morning or treating guests on the weekend, it's easy to use - simply add water, then coffee, heat, and enjoy!