- The Breville Grind Control creates third wave specialty coffee by capturing freshness and essential oils from beans by grinding before you brew with Steep and Release technology; Choose to brew directly into a carafe, tall cup or travel mug for on the go
- Programmable Auto Start: Set the time you'd like your coffee and the Grind Control will start the brewing process automatically; Delivers brew water at the right temperature from the start to the finish of the brewing process
- Integrated and Adjustable Grinder: Adjust the grinder output to suit any bean from anywhere and customize the grind size to suit your taste
- Steep and Release Technology: Brew your coffee directly into a large carafe, tall cup or travel mug with equal balance and flavor profile
- LCD Display: A clear and concise LCD screen shows grind setting, grind time and number of shots or cups you have selected
- Included Accessories: Gold Tone Filter, 12 Cup Dual Wall Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe and Cleaning Brush
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1 by 2 lb.; Water Tank Capacity: 60 oz-12 cup
- Settings: 8 strength settings or choose pre-ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 1100 Watts; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Breville's Grind Control is the first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function that not only allows you to grind before you brew, you can also customize the grind size and coffee volume to suit your taste. Ground coffee should be brewed within a minute of grinding as the volatile aromatics begin to dissipate almost immediately once ground. Therefore the built in grinder allows you to capture freshness and essential oils from the coffee beans by grinding right before you brew. The machined stainless steel burrs deliver consistent ground particle sizes for a more balanced, full flavored cup.
Love the features, grinder is quiet, ground coffee works too. Program it and get up to fresh ground coffee. Makes however many cups you desire.
We are impressed with our new Breville coffee maker after the first week. Coffee tastes great, system functions well, and the timer works for having coffee ready in the morning when we rise. Our main selling points for this machine were the ability to brew one cup of coffee versus a carafe of coffee. We like what we see so far! Very pleased....
Love it overall so far after a week of use. Like the vast user adjustability of all the different settings.
Cons, can't fit my favorite 30 OZ Yeti or RTIC tumblers in the machine, drip tray diameter is too small making the tumblers too tall to fit under the drip pot. Grinder is a bit louder than I expected. The design of the carafe make getting the last cup of coffee out it nearly impossible as does using it to fill the water tank of the machine.
This is the 3rd Breville BDC 650 Grind we have owned, obviously we like the product, it makes very good coffee but eventually the grinder motor gives out. We like that the company has made improvements to the product from the first one we bought 6 years ago.