- Advanced microporous ceramic filter cartridge
- Suitable to all Brazilian gravity water filters
- Double action with microporous ceramic wall and granular activated carbon
- Retains particles from 5 microns (40x smaller than a grain of sand)
- Reduce odors, flavors and chlorine content
- Certified ceramic filter cartridge (ABNT NBR 16098 specification)
- Made in Brazil
This double action ceramic water filter cartridge (or candle), 100% made in Brazil by Stéfani, is one of the most advanced microporous ceramic filter cartridge. It is suitable to all Brazilian gravity water filters. It offers a double action filtration system: a microporous ceramic wall that retains particles from 5 microns (a grain of sand is between 200 and 500 microns) and a granular activated carbon (GAC) filling that is able to filter and reduce odors, flavors and chlorine content. The filter cartridge is certified by INMETRO/ABNT, Brazilian national standards body (like US ANSI and UK BSI), and can filter up to 3 liters/hour. To ensure quality filtered water at all times, it is recommended to replace the cartridge every 500 liters filtered or every 6 months.
Received product in time specified. Box was crushed, so was concerned about damage, but product was bubble wrapped well and all in tack. Would recommend this supplier.
Very pleased! It was delivered on time! Thank you!!!!