- Made In Portugal, one of the strongest textile industries in Europe. Known for its impressive craftsmanship and expertise in high-quality clothes and home textiles
- Showcasing famous imagery of Portugal such as the Sardine and iconic Calçada that lines the sidewalks across the country
- 100% Cotton
- Measurements (LxW):
- 63" - 160cm Round
- 63" x 79" - 160cm x 200cm
- 63" x 98" - 160cm x 250cm
- Care: Machine washable at the gentle cycle, tumble dry on low, with no bleach
Our tablecloths are ideal for serving traditional Portuguese meals, such as bacalhau, caldo verde, or pastéis de nata. It enhances the authenticity of your dining experience and creates a connection to Portuguese culinary traditions. Making it easy to coordinate with a variety of tableware, dinnerware, and home decor styles. It effortlessly blends with different color schemes and allows you to showcase your personal style.
Beautiful, great quality. I wish it didn't have Portugal Portugal Portugal all along the perimeter, looks a little silly, but I'm still happy with the purchase.
Beautiful and easy to clean.
I love this design. You might have to visit Portugal to understand it, unless you're a fish lover like me. The quality is great and it washes well. I have a long one for the picnic table and a small round one for family room. I use it on my round coffee table when we have snacks to kick it up a notch.