- Exuding charm and elegance, PEARL is a timeless collection inspired by the richness of 18th and 19h century European ceramics.
- The round shapes with a beaded-rim are reinvented to create a new classic concept, bringing a sophisticated and soft backdrop to your everyday table or setting the stage for all special celebrations.
- Eco-friendly fine stoneware. Costa Nova Collections are manufactured in a modern environmentally safe production site.
- Durable for everyday use. Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Made in Portugal.
- Measurements: 13.25" x 13.50" x 13.50" (H x L x W)
The White Stoneware Dinner Plate from the Pearl Collection is part of a timeless set that exudes elegance and was inspired by the charm of 18th and 19th century European ceramics. The plate is adorned with a beaded rim that was crafted to create a sleek, contemporary style. Set the stage for all special celebrations or bring a soft, sophisticated backdrop to your everyday table.
Capturing the unique atmosphere of Costa Nova, a small fishing village that became a well-known holiday spot among Portuguese families, and famous for its wooden beach houses painted in colorful stripes, COSTA NOVA embraces the Mediterranean lifestyle to its fullest. The love of life, family, friends, and good food has inspired COSTA NOVA to create fine European-made stoneware collections that combine quality and design with a little extra something from the coast.