- Material: Terracotta, Lead & Cadmium Free
- Hand-painted and Made in Portugal
- Made in Portugal by Olaria Carrilho Lopes, each piece is signed by the artist
- This piece was made with traditional processes, it may have small irregularities that characterize it as a unique piece
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6" x 9.75" x 1.25"
- Perfect for fruit salads, appetizers, tapas, and a variety of other foods
A perfect addition to any kitchen, this boat platter is both functional and looks great on any surface it's on. Handmade in Portugal by the renowned ceramic pottery artist, Carrilho Lopes, this platter comes from the village of Corval, in Alentejo, Portugal, known for its fine ceramics and considered the Iberian capital of pottery.