- Hand-painted and Handmade
- This piece was made with traditional processes, it may have small irregularities that characterize it as a unique piece
- Since these are handmade and hand painted, the one you will receive may be slightly different than what is shown in the picture
- Made In Portugal by Olaria Carrilho Lopes, each piece is signed by the artist
- Dimensions: 2" x 11" x 6" (H x L x W)
Handmade in Portugal by the renowned ceramic pottery artist, Carrilho Lopes, this bowl comes from the village of Corval, in Alentejo, Portugal, known for its fine ceramics and considered the Iberian capital of pottery. This piece presents a floral pattern with rich colors that will stand out on your table, but will also be a spectacular decorative piece. Its food safe and can be used in the oven.