- Fan size: 1320mm (52 ")
- Motor specifications: 188x12mm.
- 5 Reversible Blades
- Fan height: 66cm - 25 Inch
- Lamp configuration: Five (5) lamps
- Fan Power: 70W
- Reverse Switch
- Color: Antique Brass
- High Efficiency Motor
What function can the reverse switch perform?
In the summer, pushing the reverse switch DOWN creates a wind chill effect and makes you feel cooler by accelerating the evaporation of perspiration on your skin. When used in conjunction with an air conditioner, it will lower energy costs.
In the winter, pushing the reverse switch UP helps push the warm air trapped near the ceiling back down, gently re-circulating the warm air in the room. The heating system will not overwork to warm the room.
- Installation must be carried out by a qualified wiring installer
- The ceiling mounting hook must be able to with hold a minimum of 35 pounds
- The Fan must be mounted at a minimum height of 7ft of clearance from the floor
- Do not operate the reverse switch when the fan is still in motion
- Do not place any objects in the path of the blades