- The Maltese cross, consisting of 8 points, which means: Living in the truth, having faith, repenting of sins, showing humility, loving justice, being merciful, being sincere and unconditional, enduring persecution.
- To Clean Do Not Use Abrasive Products
- Gold in Color, Not Real Gold
- Used By The Traditional Portuguese Women Folklore Dancers
- Measurements: 1.5" x 1.5" Inch
Portuguese filigree is the result of a meticulous interlacing of fine sterling wires welded together with small metal balls, forming drawings that depict the lives of the Portuguese people. Today the tradition is not lost. There is still an ever-increasing interest in this art that strengthens its ties with the past, keeping its intrinsic sophistication.
It is a manual art that requires a lot of expertise on the part of the artisan. Your piece will be unique, brought directly from the artisan to you.
More From This Collections
Based on 1 review
Sim recumendo são peças lindissimas