- Made in Portugal: A testament to Portugal's rich heritage, the cazuela is proudly made by skilled artisans using traditional techniques that have been passed down through generations. Experience the genuine essence of Portuguese culture with every use.
- Diverse Size Selection: Available in various sizes to accommodate different cooking needs, from individual portions to family-sized meals, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen.
- Health-Conscious Materials: Your well-being is our top priority. Crafted from lead and cadmium-free terracotta, this cazuela ensures that your food remains pure and uncontaminated. Cook with confidence, knowing that your culinary creations are free from harmful elements.
- Natural Heat Retention: The terracotta material naturally retains and distributes heat evenly, allowing for slow and consistent cooking, enhancing the flavors of your dishes.
- Perfect for Entertaining: Elevate your hosting game with these charming cazuelas, perfect for serving tapas, paella, seafood, and other delightful dishes.
- Sizes: (HxWxL) (length to handles)
- #3: 2.75" x 8.5" x 10.75"
- #4: 3.25" x 10.25" x 13"
- #5: 3.75" x 12.25" x 14.5"
Instructions For Use:
- Upon first use, the terracotta should be washed thoroughly with warm water. (Avoid detergent or soap as this will likely block the delicate pores).
- After washing, submerge the entire piece(s) in lukewarm water for at least 4 hours (up to overnight) and prepare to use it for the first time without letting it completely dry. This is to stress relieve the product and only needs to be done before the first use. After this, you can use the product normally.
- When using over a direct flame, begin with low heat before gradually increasing the temperature. A heat diffuser is recommended to evenly spread out heat from burner to the bottom of the terracotta to prevent breaking and encourage even cooking. Avoid sudden temperature changes.
- If using for roasting or baking, place the food filled terracotta in a cold oven to allow for gradual heating. Once removed from the heat, let the terracotta cool down on a potholder or dish towel instead of a cold surface.
- After use, soak and wash in warm water then dry carefully and leave the piece in the open to dry thoroughly.
- Do not use on electric or glass top stoves. Can be used in ovens, wood burning ovens, on gas stoves, microwaves, or grills.
- Avoid thermal shock: Example; placing cold liquids into a very hot pot. Never subject cookware to large temperature changes.
- Washing is recommended to be done by hand and cookware stored in a well ventilated location.
- Terracotta is a natural clay product and initially will be porous. After multiple uses, the item will become “cured” and only get better at cooking as time goes on.
Experience culinary artistry with Ceramic Edgar's Picas Terracotta collection. Handcrafted with precision, each piece embodies the timeless tradition of terracotta craftsmanship while showcasing the artists unique touch. Elevate your cooking and dining moments with these exquisite, terracotta creations that seamlessly blend functionality and aesthetics.
Love it.....perfect for Homemade Salsa😊