- Material: Terracotta
- Hand Painted
- 2 Sizes Available
- Terracotta clay high fired at 2,000F for strength, durability and chip resistance.
- All our pieces are completely handmade, natural earthenware. Minor imperfections add authenticity and charm, and are part of the piece.
- Easy to clean, hand-applied glaze.
- Lead and cadmium free.
Use & Care
- Stovetop, oven and microwave safe. For gas cooktops, may use diffuser or lowest heat setting. For electric cooktops, please use only with a diffuser.
- Clear ceramic glaze provides ease of cleaning. For difficult areas to clean, first soak for a few minutes in water, then scrub with a soft abrasive pad. Do not use metallic scouring pads.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give the best care to your earthenware.
- Earthenware does not like extreme temperature changes. For example, do not take a pot cold from the refrigerator and place it directly on a stove top or in a hot oven; it may crack.
- Before first use, please season. A complete explanation of this procedure is explained below.
We provide a wide network of traditional pottery items in red clay, hand painted, with smooth texture. They are used for cooking hot foods in ovens and stoves, to serve cold foods, and to be used as decorative items.
Our products are microwave safe and may be exposed to direct fire. They can be stored in refrigerators, washed in dishwashers, and are not harmful to health.
Our mission is to provide high quality services and products, always being competitive in the market, to be in a position to offer a full range of articles in traditional pottery.